About the LDW Group LLC
Our vision is to help people see their full career potential.
Our mission is to provide high-quality career and workforce development training and customized services for professionals, agencies, and organizations charged with preparing individuals for 21st-century careers.
Since 2005, the LDW Group LLC has provided high-quality training for those working with individuals who are dislocated workers, career changers, youth aging out of foster care, re-entry youth and adults, displaced homemakers and those without work experience seeking skills to enter or re-enter the workforce. The LDW Group LLC designs and manages workforce training programs as well as delivers soft/life skills and job readiness workshops and writes grants and RFPs (Request for Proposals) for organizations that need them. The LDW Group LLC serves the One-Stop Operator for workforce development boards.
Services for youth and adults include:
- eLearning Career Development Facilitator Training (Hybrid eLearning Course)
- Dislocated Worker Job Readiness Workshops
- Job Readiness Workshops for In-School and Out-of-School Youth
- Life Skills Training Workshops
- Program Design and Program Evaluation
- Grant Writing and Research
- Résumé Preparation and Career Portfolio Development
Special training and workshops for organizations and companies listed on the Customized Training tab.
Linda D. Woodard, Ed.D., president of the LDW Group LLC, has over 20 years experience in secondary and higher education with many of those years in workforce development. Dr. Woodard holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Akron, a Master of Science in Business Management from Indiana Wesleyan University, and a doctorate in Community College Leadership from the National American University-Roueche Graduate Center. Dr. Woodard’s professional experience also includes senior-level positions in secondary and higher education, a senior-level position for a national internship organization covering five states, sales/lubrication engineer for a major oil company, assistant editor for a national technical publication and program manager for many higher education training programs. Dr. Woodard also serves on workforce committees and actively participates on community agency boards.
Dr. Woodard is on the National Instructor Registry of the National Career Development Association (www.ncda.org) and holds the following credentials:
- Certified John Maxwell Team Leadership Coach & Trainer
- Certified Global Career Development Facilitator Instructor eLearning Course (GDFI) through NCDA
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) through CCE
- Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP) through NCDA
- Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW) through PAWRCC
- Certified Workforce Development Professional (CWDP) through NAWDP
- Certified Program Planner through LERN
- Experienced One-Stop Operator