“PD For Career & Workforce Development Professionals”
Are you a school counselor, job search trainer, career resource coordinator, career coach, career development case manager, college or university career center specialist, intake interviewer, occupational and labor market resource specialist, HR professional, employment specialist, re-entry case manager, One-Stop staff worker, military recruiter, workforce development staff or an agency charged with…
- Helping unemployed individuals with limited work experience to find jobs
- Assisting workers that are hoping to change careers
- Assisting employees with developing a career path
- Providing guidance to college students to help them set career goals and make decisions about a new career, and
- Helping dislocated workers, displaced homemakers, and other disadvantaged groups to find employment
Then the LDW Group LLC can help you earn the Global CDF Certification!
We offer Facilitating Career Development training which is the required course to earn your Global CDF certification credential. Other services to include career portfolios for professionals, program development and evaluation for organizations; job readiness workshops and life skills training to meet the needs of your clients as well as grant writing services. The LDW Group LLC also provides customized solutions for organizations and agencies designed to enhance skills of your incumbent workforce.