Leadership & Coaching Services
As an independent John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker, Dr. Woodard offers workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth through study and practical application of John’s proven leadership methods. Working together, I will move you and/or your team or organization in the desired direction to reach your goals. Dr. Woodard’s JMT Certification.
Maxwell Leadership Assessment
The Maxwell 360 Leadership Assessment is an online resource that offers a comprehensive evaluation of an individual’s leadership, based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell.
Leadership is influence — nothing more, nothing less. To grow in leadership, one must grow in influence. This resource is designed to measure your current level of influence through your own self-assessment, as well as feedback from others around you (referred to as “raters”). This information can then be used to target your leadership growth.
My coaching involves the ability to understand you; to think how you think and understand your perspective. From this benchmark, I will place another perspective on top of yours – stretching and growing you to gently see a more empowering way. As a certified John Maxwell coach, I can see what you are going through now and what is up ahead. Coaching is foreseeing, paving the way, coming alongside you while helping you achieve goals and overcome limiting paradigms. The Maxwell Leadership Assessment is required and must be completed prior to all coaching services.
Individual Coaching Support – one on one private and confidential coaching
Have you recently considered –
- What are you doing to invest in yourself?
- What are you doing to invest in others?
When I am working with you one-on-one, it is my highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision, and goals by working through John Maxwell’s programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a strategic, powerful plan for you to gain clarity through a weekly process including, interaction and accountability.
There is a synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!